AdMakers is always on the look out for fresh, new talent – from designers, to copywriters, to client service executives and new business managers. Visit our site regularly for current positions on offer, or, if you feel you have the skills and passion we want in our team, please submit your CV – we’d love to hear from you!
Junior Account Executive
Position Location: Cape Town (Mowbray)
Reports to: Account Managers, Account Director
Remuneration: To be discussed
The successful applicant will be a self-starter, who takes direction well. Work closely with the Client Service Department and the Studio on a variety of projects and daily tasks. The position calls for a Junior Account Executive with a relevant Advertising / Marketing Degree, who wishes to gain valuable experience with a reputable, international agency based in Cape Town.
- Collaborate with Account Managers in the preparation of recommendations and marketing strategy and carry out client instructions.
- Prioritise assigned projects and revise plans when required.
- Manage work flow on assigned projects, ensuring that no deadlines are missed.
- Day-to-day administrative duties: coordinate internal team and client meetings, book rooms/conference lines, prepare relevant materials for meetings, maintain account records.
- Assist AM team with filing and general document management.
- Organise/manage client presentations.
- Develop strong, positive working relationships with all agency departments: studio, traffic, production, finance and others.
- Synchronise communication between account teams, vendors and clients.
- Proofread all copy and documents produced for client, ensuring final creative product is error-free.
- Recommend sound solutions and ideas.
- Assist team with external events and/or activations.
To perform the job successfully, applicants should be competent in the following:
- Planning/organising — can prioritise and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- Quality control — is accurate and thorough, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Time management — meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Adaptability — adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability — consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security — observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials responsibly.
- Degree or related qualification in the Marketing or Advertising fields or in final year of obtaining relevant qualification.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven writing and verbal skills.
- Past experience a bonus.
- Good sense of humour.
Must demonstrate a proven track record of:
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and budgets for a retail-based client;
- Outstanding client service and relationship building; professional in all business conduct.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Highly organised.
- Friendly demeanor.
- Presentation skills a plus.
- Professional, open-plan office environment.
- Sit at desk/computer for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work outside of regular business hours, if and when required.
- Please ensure that you meet the minimum requirements for this role, prior to submitting your resume for consideration.
- Please bring to our attention any additional skills and expertise relevant to the industry.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, no telephone/faxed submissions will be considered
Closing date for submissions: 14 November 2016
- HTML 5
- Experience in HTML emails
- SEO best practices
- Cross-browser testing
1 to 3 years experience.
Juniors with solid portfolio will be considered.
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Structured Data Markup
- WordPress Multisite
- Humble and a perfectionist
- Excellent level of creative skills
- Good work ethics and professionalism
- Pay great attention to detail
- Energetic and passionate
- Must be a good team player
- Self-motivated and able to work alone on projects
- Be able to prioritise and juggle work without falling apart
Contact Mandy at email@example.com or 0214487074
Senior 3D Architectural Visualization Artist
The perfect candidate will need to be fast and exceptionally good at creating world class images.
A minimum of 3 years work experience is required.
- Scene assembly
These skills are essential. We have very tight deadlines and require experienced artists.
- Marvelous designer
The perfect candidate will need to be a team player and be willing to work overtime from time to time.
Please send no more than six showreel images as well as your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Showreel images should consist of both interior and exterior renders.
Architectural renders only.
Digital Graphic Designer
We are looking for a digitally minded graphic designer with excellent creative, HTML and digital design skills. Candidates will be involved in design of web sites for high-end property clients, Coding of mailers, managing of existing sites, and general web design. Suitable candidates need to be energetic, passionate and extremely creative.
Experience in HTML emails
Best-in-class graphic design qualifications
Humble and a perfectionist
Excellent level of creative skills
Good work ethics and professionalism
Pay great attention to detail
Energetic and passionate
Must be a good team player
Self-motivated and able to work alone on projects
Be able to prioritise and juggle work without falling apart
Do you have a meticulous eye for detail? Are you a talented crafter of copy in all its forms? Can you swing effortlessly between writing powerful headlines and punchy body copy, to creating brochures and editorials?
We are a medium-sized agency looking for a confident all-rounder – a copywriter who can play a central role in a busy studio. You will need to be a fantastic proofreader with a penchant for picking up typos and inconsistencies. You’ll also need to work at pace in a deadline driven environment.
You’ll be working primarily on property projects, so some property writing experience would be a definite advantage, however your input will also be required on a busy automotive account, so strong retail writing skills will also hold you in good stead.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Advertising diploma or relevant degree
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- A hardworking team player
- 2-3 years experience in an ad agency environment
Benefits: To be discussed
Province: Western Cape
City: Cape Town
Education level: Diploma/Degree
Job level: We want the right person!